The problem is that the pc have 2 default gateways, 0.0.0.0 and a second (the real gateway) eg. 192.168.1.1 the problem occurs with some windows 7 pc´s with Adobe CS3 installed
Windows 7 x64
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Type: cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\
- Type: mDNSResponder.exe -remove
- Type: rn mdnsNSP.dll mdnsNSP.dll.old
- Reboot the pc
The problem occurs when the pc have Google Chrome installed and then remove it, after it has been removed hyperlinks in outlook don’t work anymore, and you get this error message “This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.”
How to fix this:
- Click Start, click Run, type Regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Find the key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.html
- Right click the (Default) value for the .html key and select Modify
- Change the value from “ChromeHTML” to “htmlfile”
Repeat steps 2-4 for .htm .shtml .xhtm and .xhtml keys if they exist,